“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.”
– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Contrary to popular belief, having knowledge is NOT power.
It’s the ability to apply that knowledge that provides power.
Put this in terms of business, it doesn’t matter how amazing a business idea is if no action is taken. The perfect system is worthless if it’s not applied.
Action is the key to success.
The successful people in this world didn’t just come up with the ideas that led to their success and then sit there and do nothing. They didn’t just keep saying, “I’ll get to it tomorrow.”
Hundreds, perhaps thousands or millions of people come up amazing ideas every single day! But how many of these ideas do we actually witness coming to life?
Very few of them.
The successful people are the decisive action-takers. They are the ones who act on their ideas. They are the ones who are not content to let those ideas grow old and unused in the dark.
They are the ones who make it happen!
This concept applies not only to business, but to every aspect of life. Keep that in mind while reading this. It just might make the difference between success and failure no matter what path is taken.
Procrastination is THE KILLER of success!
And it’s HUGE problem for most people. In fact, the numbers are shocking. An incredible 26% of people admit to being chronic procrastinators. And 95% of the population procrastinates at least some of the time.
Amazingly, one in five people have such a problem with procrastination that it threatens their job, financial security, relationships, and health.
No one wants to live this way! And no one can truly THRIVE this way.
Yet, the phrase, “I’ll do it tomorrow,” is all too common. But what needs to get done tomorrow never is. It just keeps getting put off.
But WHY do people procrastinate? What leads to them to not take action? There are a few things that can be labeled as the culprit and one or more of these can work together to keep things from getting done:
- There is no clear idea of what to do—there is too much ambiguity
- People feel overwhelmed—they feel like there’s too much to do
- There is too much information—people don’t know where to start, which causes paralysis by analysis
- There is no daily system to build the habit of action—taking action is like working a muscle, it gets stronger when used consistently and it atrophies when it’s not used
But there is a way to break the cycle of inaction. It IS possible to create a habit of taking action that will result in major life changes.
And it all starts with the 3 Cs…
The 3 Cs of Getting More Done
All of the reasons why people procrastinate can be nipped in the bud with three simple, yet powerful concepts:
These three Cs will help clear up ambiguity, break things down into manageable pieces, and create a habit of action that will propel a person forward to success.
And when truly embraced, they will eliminate procrastination entirely.
Clarity involves having clear goals and a clear system to reach the end destination.
Start by setting SMART goals. These are goals that are:
- Specific—The goal is attached to an outcome that is specified by a number
- Measurable—Progress can be measured and broken into milestones
- Achievable—The resources needed to achieve the goal are at hand
- Realistic—The goal can actually be achieved given the specific target and the timeframe
- Timely—A date is set for achieving the goal
But don’t just decide on these goals—write them down. Writing them down will help infuse them into the subconscious mind. And it guarantees more will be accomplished. In a study conducted by the Harvard MBA Program:
- 3% of students had goals and wrote them down
- 13% of students had goals in their mind
- 84% of students had no goals
After 10 years, these students were interviewed and the results were astounding. The 13% who had goals in their minds were earning twice as much money as the 84% who had no goals. But…
The 3% who had written down their goals were earning an average of 10 times that of the people in the other two groups!
A goal serves as a roadmap. It takes the starting point and the end point and shows how to get there. But there also needs to be a system to follow to get there. A system acts like the vehicle that transports a person to their goal. It helps them accomplish it.
Here are a couple of examples of setting goals…
Writing a Book Example
Writing a book can be intimidating and staring at a blank page is no fun. But getting started and moving forward can be done if a goal is set and a system is used.
The clear goal would be to write a 120-page book in one year.
The key is to outline every chapter and main points to hit. This outline is the system to follow.
Email Marketing Business Example
Starting an email marketing business requires knowledge and consistency.
The clear goal is to start an email marketing business and have it producing a profit of $1,000 a month in 60 days.
In order to accomplish this goal, a system that has been proven to work needs to be followed—a specific system like my 5-STEP EMAIL MARKETING SYSTEM.
As the old saying goes, “How do you eat an elephant? One bit at a time.”
Chunking is the act of breaking down a large goal into small chunks or manageable pieces.
And this is so important because it is super easy to get overwhelmed when faced with big goals. But even when there is a large goal, that goal should not be the daily focus.
Break that huge goal into the smallest bits possible. Each bit should be something that is NOT intimidating. Something that feels entirely doable. This will make it easy to take action.
Think of it this way—these small chunks are like simple “on ramps” for taking action. The final destination doesn’t matter at this point…
Just as long as you hit the next on ramp that will ultimately lead to that destination.
Writing a Book Example
A 120-page book is a scary and overwhelming thing to face. But what about writing one page? Two pages? Three pages? These smaller goals are much more manageable.
So, don’t worry about the whole book! Break the 120 pages down and write 3 pages every day.
Email Marketing Business Example
There is so much involved in getting a business up and running. Just the shear thought of it can paralyze anyone.
But don’t focus on setting up the entire business.
The goal is set, the plan is laid out, and the system is in place to make it happen.
Now is the time to work toward that goal consistently. And that means creating daily habits.
Did you know it takes 21 days to create a habit? Working at attaining a goal every day for 21 days will make that a habit, a regular part of life. Working it every day makes it grow stronger, like a muscle. Soon it becomes second nature.
However, the key is to focus on the system, not the goal. Having a goal is critical, but the focus should be on the daily system to get there.
Is getting this level of focus a problem? I have developed a problem-solving system like no other. It’s called the PEG Method and it can help solve problems in any area of life.
Look, it’s this simple. It’s like driving a car. Sure, it’s good to put the destination in the GPS, but no one stares at the GPS the whole trip. Even with the destination entered, the focus needs to be on the part of the road right in front of you.
It’s all about persistence. This is literally the secret weapon of successful people. The people who achieve great success in anything are masters of persistence and consistency. They also have a long-term mentality.
Essentially, they know how to plan for the long-term, while still focusing on the path directly in front of them.
You see, people tend to overestimate what they can do in a week. Yet, they underestimate what they can do in a year. This means, they overload themselves in the short-term, rather than stretching that out over the long-term.
Then they burn out or give up because they feel too overwhelmed.
Successful people have a much better grasp on what they are capable of doing. They plan their time accordingly and they follow through consistently.
And even when things don’t go as smoothly as planned, they persist at it until the achieve their goal!
Writing a Book Example
Remember that goal of writing 3 pages per day? If this is done consistently—every single day—the entire book will be written in 40 days!
Imagine writing an entire book in 40 days! But it’s only possible by writing 3 pages a day consistently.
Email Marketing Business Example
The same goes for the business startup. Don’t focus on the big picture.
Instead, keep focusing on one step per day. Or even part of a step each day. Break down each step into micro-steps and do one micro-step each day. One micro-step could be brainstorming/outlining a free gift offer. Then the micro-step the next day could be creating the free gift.
That’s all it takes!
Then once the business is set up, break the routine maintenance into daily tasks. For example, write one email per day or do one thing every day to drive traffic and build the list.
Soon, the business will be thriving!
We live in a busy world. In fact, it seems as though people never slow down. But when we want to make big things happen in our lives, when we want to make real change happen, we need to set big goals and then work small.
In other words, we need to set specific SMART goals. Then we need to split those goals up into small, manageable chunks and focus on those.
To make the progress necessary to achieve goals, the three Cs will help. Again, the three Cs are:
- Clarity—Setting goals and getting a good idea of where to go
- Chunking—Breaking those goals into smaller, more manageable chunks that are less overwhelming
- Consistency—Establishing daily habits that will ensure small-scale progress is made each day
These things are NOT difficult. In fact, they are quite simple concepts. However, it takes persistence to build the habits and follow through—the level of persistence the most successful people in the world have.
But anyone CAN do this! And anyone serious about getting more done in their day and succeeding in what they want to achieve MUST do this.
So it’s time to take action. And this is where we can help.
Join us at our Free Digital Bootcamp and get started building an online business.
In this bootcamp, I will walk everyone through my complete 5-step formula for building an online business. This is the formula I have built over the past 15 years. And I will share it with you for free!
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity! Sign up right now!
I look forward to seeing you there.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…
Facebook advertising is a MUST for any serious internet marketer.
There is absolutely no better way to advertise online. Facebook has more than 2 billion users worldwide. That’s an incredible number of potential customers!
But that’s not all…
Facebook collects HUGE amounts of data on every user they have—and all that data is provided voluntarily.
Every Comment, Like, and Status Update is a window into the mind of a Facebook user. Every group they join, every Facebook page they like. ALL of that data is just sitting there waiting to be tapped into, and that means…
Facebook ads can be highly targeted!
We’re talking targeting so specific, it’s on a level the world has never seen before.
And running a Facebook ad campaign doesn’t even have to be expensive. A campaign can be launched for as little as $5 a day!
With just a few clicks of the mouse button, an ad campaign can be up and running in mere minutes. It’s so user-friendly and so quick.
All of these factors make Facebook the ideal method of advertising on the internet.
There are also a lot of different ways to create Facebook ads so they stand out and get noticed—text ads, ads with images, video ads, slideshow ads. And there are many different resources that can be used to create ads.
With that in mind, what follows is a thorough description of the types of resources available to the Facebook advertiser. The use of these resources will help anyone launch a highly successful campaign!
People are visual creatures, and for that reason…
The very first thing we look at in an ad is the image.
Our eyes are automatically drawn to images. So, the image in a Facebook ad MUST be very eye-catching. It needs to stand out and really draw the eye in. Which means, these images need to be enticing and high-quality. They need to:
- Be clear
- Have a high resolution
- Have good lighting
- Look completely professional
And be sure to choose the image based on the target audience. It has to appeal to them. Test different images to find the ones that are most effective.
Tools for creating images:
Fortunately, there are some great tools out there for creating images. In fact, there is software out there that makes it possible to create high-quality images that include text. Take a look:
- Slidely— With Slidely, it’s possible to make great images AND slideshows. With this tool, people can also create collages, photo galleries, and business promos. Plus, it’s FREE!
- Canva— Canva is also a great resource for creating images. The basic account is free, but it can be upgraded at a low cost to access more features. They have a lot of free stock images and there are also images that are for sale.
- Pablo— Pablo is another free image resource that makes it possible to choose from fabulous images and create text to go with those images. It’s easy to create images in various sizes and shuffle images in an ad just for fun. And no account is required. Just choose from their image library, add the text, and download it to use as needed.
- PicMonkey— PicMonkey offers a little more in the way of features. There is a free trial, but after that it is a paid service. However, this tool makes it possible to edit or touch up photos, add a watermark, create a collage, and add text in creative ways. This is ideal for anyone who is using their own photos.
- Stencil—This is another paid tool that offers the ability to use their templates, fonts, and images or create your own. There is a free subscription level that allows 10 images per month, but unlimited images only costs $12 per month.
- BeFunky—This is a photo editor that is great for anyone using their own photos. Adding text and creating collages can be done with ease.
Tools for finding stock images:
Sometimes all that is needed for a Facebook ad is a simple stock image. These are images taken by someone else and available for free or for purchase. And the quality is generally top notch.
There are a few places where stock images can be obtained for free. The images on these sites are public domain. They include:
- Pixabay—Images from Pixabay are available via Creative Commons Zero. They can be used, modified, and distributed in any way. No permission is required and no credit needs to be given.
- Pexels—Again, these images are free under Creative Commons Zero. And can be used in the same way as images from Pixabay.
- Unsplash—Again, all images are available for free, but under the Unspalsh licensing terms. Fortunately, these terms also allow the images to be used, modified, and distributed as desired without the need for permission or credit. However, this does not apply to images that include brand logos or people. For these, permission may be required.
- io—Here, all images are part of Creative Commons Zero.
- Burst (by Shopify)—Burst has both Creative Commons and Licensed photos. They are all free, but the terms of licensed images must be adhered to.
There are also resources for stock images that are not free. However, they tend to have a bigger selection. The images are also incredibly high-quality and these companies have a very good reputation. They include:
But when it comes to creating a Facebook ad, images are only the beginning…
Video ads are all the rage right now. They are far better than images at catching attention.
People LOVE to watch videos. And videos can be fun to make too!
And Facebook makes it possible to create video ads that grab the attention. In fact, video ads are more effective at getting the consumer’s attention than text ads. Why?
Because they feel more personal.
The audience can connect with the ad and the person behind that ad much more easily. And videos are highly visual. They really attract the eye and keep people interested.
And here’s the best part…
Video ads are easier to make than most people think. In fact, they are incredibly easy to make. And that is because there are some great tools out there that make it so easy.
Tools for Editing/Creating Video Ads
The following tools are ideal for editing or creating video ads. They are designed to be simple and user-friendly so literally anyone can make video quickly and easily.
- Viddyad—They offer the ability to create and customize video ads, all in real-time. Users can upload their own videos and images or use Viddyad’s video and image library. All videos can be instantly published on any social media platform.
- Shakr—This service offers video designs anyone can use to create video ads. Just choose the design, drag-and-drop photos, and change the text. Once the video is finished, it can be used anywhere. This service is very professional, with three tiers of pricing available.
- Snap Studio Plus—This service makes it possible to create videos for free. Once the video is made, users can create a video ad and purchase download or streaming for the ad. Alternatively, Snap Studio Plus has experts who can make the videos for marketers.
Animated Video Tools
Animated videos are fun, engaging, and so entertaining. It is easy to be creative with animation. And these are also incredibly easy to create. Here are some great tools for creating animated videos:
- GoAnimate—With different pricing and plans, this service allows for the unlimited creation and download/distribution of videos. They have all the tools so the user can do it themselves with ease.
- PowToon—This animation platform is ideal for creating video ads. Their drag-and-drop templates make it possible to create professional-looking animated video in just 20 minutes.
- CrazyTalk—This software is perfect for facial animation. It allows the user to mimic real-life facial expressions and add voice and text for an awesome video experience.
- iClone—This animation software offers the ability to create realistic real-time 3D animation. Cinematic-level storytelling is possible, but with a user-friendly interface that allows for easy character creation and animation.
- Adobe After Effects—Adobe has a solid track record of superior performance when creating images and video. After Effects has a learning curve, but the video that can be created with this software, including live action and 2D animation, is professional quality. The user can even act out the movements of their animated character in front of a webcam. Adobe allows the user to access the software via an affordable monthly subscription.
- Toon Boom—Similar to After Effects in terms of professionalism and learning curve. Top animation studios use this software. It’s pricey, but it’s good.
Screen-capture videos are probably the easiest and least intimidating to make. They make it easy to communicate ideas and promote products.
And they are ideal for anyone who is not comfortable in front of a camera.
Screen-capture videos look really professional and allow marketers to clearly deliver great content. Essentially, they are like a PowerPoint presentation in video mode. All the user needs to do is create the slides and use screenshots and then record a voiceover to match them.
And there are a number of tools that make this simple to do:
Screen Capture Tools
- Camtasia—Record a computer screen or import video to create fantastic video for Facebook ads. Edit the video right in the software and share the final results on YouTube, Vimeo or Facebook.
- Screenflow—This software makes it possible to record the full or partial computer screen, edit videos, create professional animation and motion graphics, and share the results.
- Screencast-o-matic—This is the perfect tool to record a computer screen. Take screenshots of PowerPoint slides or anything else and create an engaging video to which voiceover can be added.
Creating a video doesn’t have to be complicated. There’s no need for expensive video equipment to create a great ad.
In fact, all that is needed is a smartphone!
Great videos can be recorded on a smartphone. Just use a selfie stick and look and speak naturally and the video will be fantastic.
Some of the most successful ads on Facebook are people recording selfie videos on their phone. Don’t underestimate the power of simple, relatable videos!
General Facebook Ad Manager Tools
Once the ad is made and launched, it is important to properly manage the ad campaign. This means knowing how well the ads are performing each and every day.
Fortunately, there are some awesome tools out there that can make this easy.
Note that these aren’t 100% necessary when just starting out. But for anyone running multiple ad campaigns – or for a marketing agency or a marketing team – these tools are game-changers!
These are tools that allow marketers to manage their ads and view detailed analytics. Here are the best tools to use:
- Qwaya—This platform is designed specifically for Facebook and Instagram ads. They charge a flat monthly fee and have different plans to suit the needs of a growing business.
- Pagemodo—This platform is also designed strictly for Facebook advertising. They help marketers design their ads, target their audience, and start seeing the analytics as soon as the ads are live.
- Adspresso—This is another Facebook-specific analytic platform. They offer A/B testing and a complete set of analytics to optimizes ads.
- Simply Measured— Simply Measured is designed to analyze and optimize ad campaigns on any social media platform. Listen in on social conversations, use their social analytics tool, track content sharing, and track conversions.
- Driftrock—Driftrock is designed to enable marketers to generate more leads, while minimizing the cost per lead. They have their exclusive Lifecycle Marketing technology to help increase conversion rates.
- Hootsuite—This is designed to allow marketers to create, track, and analyze ads on multiple social media platforms all in one convenient place.
Facebook has its own analytics that allows marketers to track their click results. But there are some tools out there that offer more detailed analytics than Facebook can provide.
Plus, they can be used to cloak really long, awkward looking URLs. This makes any URLs associated with the ad look more professional and make tracking easier.
Here are the best tools for tracking links:
- ly—Enter any URL to shrink it. Also, track analytics for individual links and optimize ad performance.
- ly—This tool pairs with Hootsuite for full analytics. Just enter in the desired URL and Owl.ly automatically shrinks it so it can be shared.
- ClickPerfect—This tool has lots of features for tracking. This includes conversion tracking and pixel tracking and retargeting. Tracking is in real-time. There is also link cloaking, password-protected links, and advanced geotargeting. And this is just some of their features!
At this point, some or all of the above resources might seem overwhelming. Some people just aren’t comfortable with the different aspects of Facebook advertising. That’s fine—because there are plenty of people out there who can help.
Anyone can outsource any aspect of creating Facebook ads. This includes:
- Writing the copy
- Creating the images and text
- Designing the ad
- Creating video
- Anything else required
It’s even possible to hire someone to run the ad campaign, but we don’t recommend this. At Lurn, we know how important it is that EVERY business owner have a solid understanding of how to run a Facebook ad campaign.
And the only way to develop that understanding is for the marketer to do it on their own.
Even if someone chooses to outsource any aspect of their ad campaign, they should still learn the basics of Facebook ads.
When it comes to outsourcing, it’s incredibly easy. There are freelance websites that can connect a business owner with the professionals they need. Professionals such as writers, graphic designers, web designers, and video editors. These websites include:
Just remember that most the time, you get what you pay for. This means if the fee is low, the quality of the work might be low, too.
Facebook ads are so powerful!
But it is important to have the right tools and resources to harness that power and make the most of it. We have talked about so many important resources above, such as images, the use of video, and ad management tools. But…
One of the best resources a marketer can have is the proper training.
That’s why we’re running our incredible Facebook Bootcamp. We want to help anyone who has the passion and drive get their business off the ground and start generating profits.
And who better to learn from than the experts that have already done it?
Our Facebook Bootcamp will cover every aspect of Facebook advertising. It is the ultimate training and it’s FREE.
So, sign up now. Anyone who is serious about their online business CANNOT miss this bootcamp!
Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
Follow Our 5 Step System to Build a DropShip Empire From Scratch… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gDv9RVnCl8
Follow Our 5 Step System to Build a DropShip Empire From Scratch… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAUH6SD7Dj8
“I got this!”
That’s the hallmark of the stubborn entrepreneur.
Yeah, it’s great to be self-motivated. But everyone eventually hits a wall.
Here’s the hard truth many people can’t face… You can’t do it all alone!
I get it. I’ve been there.
When I first tried making money online, I spent 18 months spinning my wheels. I didn’t have a penny to show for it. I tried everything. I put my head down and pushed forward. I exhausted myself to the point where I was about to give up.
And the night I was going to quit, I posted in the forum I was active in, saying that I was throwing the towel in. Someone responded, telling me not to quit just yet and he gave me a simple system. Having nothing to lose, I took his advice. And to my surprise, I actually made money that very next day!
That gave me a glimmer of hope and set me on a path where I eventually made tens of millions of dollars. To this day, I still don’t know who that guy was. But he changed my life.
And that chance encounter made me realize one of the most important things in life: We can’t do it all alone.
It’s ok to ask for help. In fact, all of the most successful people have this in common… They leverage the knowledge and skills of others. Successful people are students! They never stop learning from other successful people.
I run a multi-million dollar business. And one of the best decisions I ever made was to hire Pierre, my business coach.
I’m confident in myself, of course. But my business is expanding into territory I’ve never been before. And Pierre has been there. So having him in my corner allows me to make the right decisions, while avoiding the all-too common mistakes, as I grow my business.
To be completely honest, I’ve spent over $60,000 in the last year on mentorship. Yes, it’s that important.
Mentors are the secret to massive success that the average person overlooks.
The average person isn’t willing to ask for help. The average person isn’t willing to put their ego aside and take advice. And this is why they remain average.
Point to any successful person, and I will show you a team of coaches that paved the way for them.
If I saw a brilliant person trying to start a business completely on their own, compared to an average Joe with great mentors, the average Joe is going to have a much higher chance of success. That’s how powerful coaching is.
And maybe the most powerful form of coaching is business coaching…
10 Reasons to Hire a Business Coach
There are so many reasons to hire a business coach. A business coach is often the key to lasting success.
So here are the top 10 reasons to hire a business coach…
Let’s face it. We’re all much more likely to achieve anything when we’re held accountable.
It’s so easy to procrastinate or skip things if you’re not held accountable. Without accountability, most people fall into the “I’ll do it tomorrow” trap. And it never gets done!
I’ve been there too. But I also realized that having a coach to hold me accountable helps me get a lot more done.
The U.S. Office of Personnel Management describes the benefits of accountability on their website…
The positive results of practicing a constructive approach to accountability include:
- improved performance,
- more employee participation and involvement,
- increased feelings of competency,
- increased employee commitment to the work,
- more creativity and innovation, and
- higher employee morale and satisfaction with the work.
Here’s the bottom line. Being held accountable increases the chances of getting anything done. And a business coach is a great way to leverage accountability.
Having a business coach is a COMMITMENT. This ties into accountability.
When someone makes a commitment, they have skin in the game. With any kind of commitment, anyone is more likely to follow through.
A business coach is both a monetary commitment AND a personal commitment. Those are two factors that really motivate people. When most people pay money for something, they’re going to do it. When most people get someone else involved with their goals, they’re going to be more motivated.
Think about it… Aren’t you more likely to commit to something if you already paid for it? Of course. And aren’t you more likely to commit to something if you tell someone about it? Obviously.
The aspects of commitment to a business coach uses basic human psychology to your advantage.
Hiring a business coach leverages the power of commitment.
3. Another Perspective
A business coach gives you another perspective besides your own.
This is a benefit of any relationship between people. But with a business coach, it’s someone who has the experience and expertise you need to succeed.
This means that a business coach will see things that you might not have seen before. And some things that are second nature to them might be something you never imagined.
You can bounce ideas off of business coaches. This can be incredibly valuable. Most people come up with ideas that might not be too good. Then they pursue those ideas until, way later, they realize it wasn’t a good idea.
A business coach will help you sort through ideas, choose the best one and find the most effective way to execute it.
Remember the old phrase, “Two heads are better than one.”
4. See What’s Possible
We’ve all experienced “a ha” moments before.
This is when we get our minds blown by something someone else says. A lot of times, what is common sense to a professional is absolutely mindblowing to a beginner.
A business coach can point out something that might be simple, but it will completely change your worlds. “Wow, how did I not think of that?” – That phrase comes out of my mouth whenever I meet with my business coach.
A good business coach will open up your sense of possibility. They will show you what’s really possible and exactly how to get there.
I like to think of business coaches like night vision goggles. They will help you see things you’ve never seen before.
5. Learn From Someone Who Has Done It
Any legit business coach has done what they’re coaching.
A good business growth coach has grown a business. A good marketing consultant is a professional marketer. A good online business coach has probably built several online businesses.
The point is that they have a whole lot of experience to draw from. And this experience is incredibly valuable for someone starting out.
Having access to someone who has already done what you’re trying to do is THE BEST RESOURCE.
A business coach will help you achieve what you want in the most effective way, while avoiding the mistakes that they made. Hiring a business coach helps you avoid the mistakes that almost everyone makes when doing it on their own.
6. Access to a Proven System
One thing that I see so often among stubborn “do it myself” types is this… They don’t use a specific system!
They read a lot of stuff and haphazardly try everything at once. Then wonder why they don’t get results. Well, of course they’re not getting results. Because they have no system.
This was one of the reasons why I was spinning my wheels for so long. I would try everything, but never really commit to a single system. And I was too stubborn and cheap to learn from people who could help me. So the result was years of frustration.
An example of a proven system is my 5 step email marketing system. Thousands of students have used this system to accomplish in days what takes most people months or years to accomplish on their own.
A business coach will give you a proven system. If it worked for them, and they duplicated it with others, it will most likely work for you too
7. Saves Time, Money and Effort
Learning from a coach’s experience and having a system is the fast track to success.
It will save you so much time, money and effort.
I’ve helped people achieve in DAYS, what took me years to do on my own. That’s how game-changing a business coach can be.
Here’s something most people don’t realize: You actually waste a lot of money finding and experimenting with things that don’t work. You also leave so much potential profit on the table!
Let’s use an opt-in page that collects email addresses as an example. How long do you think it would take someone to build an effective opt-in page completely on their own? They would have to test the best layout, the best titles, the best subtitles, the best colors to use and a lot more. They would also have to test how the opt-in page fits into their funnel. That’s a ridiculous amount of time and effort.
While on the other hand, a business coach could help them create a high-converting opt-in page in a matter of minutes. See the HUGE difference?
Do you want to waste time, money and your life? Or do you want someone to help you gain success as quickly as possible?
Hire a business coach and get on the fast track to success.
8. Gets You Unstuck
We all encounter roadblocks, especially in business.
Roadblocks come up all too often in online business. They’re inevitable. And these roadblocks can be debilitating if you don’t know how to get around them.
A business coach is like having a bulldozer that comes in and removes roadblocks.
They have the skills and experience to solve anything you’re facing. So what may be a BIG problem to you is most likely a simple fix to them (or not a problem at all).
Hello coach, bye-bye roadblocks.
9. Building Connections
So much of success is based on the connections you have.
As the saying goes, your network is your net worth. Then there’s also the piece of wisdom about being the average of the five people you spend the most time around.
The point here is that a business coach is a great connection. And, a lot of times, just being around someone successful creates positive change!
AmazingBusiness.com emphasizes the importance of connections…
“It’s not WHAT you know, but WHO you know. This is so true in business. If you want a really successful business, then you need to have a great source of relevant connections in your network that you can call on when you need them.”
And if you build a good relationship with a business coach, they become a connection for life. And through them, you’ll meet other successful people and it becomes a snowball effect.
10. Gets You Out of Your Comfort Zone
Here’s something most people overlook… A business coach will make you uncomfortable.
They will call you out on your excuses. They will push your limits. And what’s the result? You will achieve what you’ve never achieved before.
To be successful in anything, you can’t maintain mediocre routines. You can’t stay in your comfort zone.
If you step outside of your comfort zone, you will be greatly rewarded.
We’ve all seen this in every great movie. The main character comes across some kind of mentor. That mentor takes them under their wing and pushes the main character to their very limits. And this results in a complete evolution into a new and improved person.
We are the stars of our own movies. And we all need that mentor. When it comes to business, a business coach is that mentor.
By now, it should be really obvious…
A business coach is like a secret weapon.
There are so many benefits to having a business coach that it’s a MUST for anyone who wants to be successful.
I would go as far to say that a business coach is a prerequisite for BIG SUCCESS.
Anyone who has achieved massive success has stood on the shoulders of giants. They all have mentors, myself included.
Let’s summarize the 10 reasons to hire a business coach one more time…
- Another Perspective
- See What’s Possible
- Learn From Someone Who Has Done It
- Access to a Proven System
- Saves Time, Money and Effort
- Gets You Unstuck
- Building Connections
- Gets You Out of Your Comfort Zone
If I offered a magic pill with those benefits, everyone would take it without hesitation.
That’s how powerful having a business coach is. Don’t spin your wheels trying to do everything on your own.
You don’t have to go through 18 months of frustration like I did. You don’t have to keep hitting walls. You don’t have to waste more money, time and precious energy.
I want to give back and help as many people as possible. I know the value of business coaches firsthand!
That’s why I’m making this special offer…
It’s called the Lurn Platinum program.
This program is the very best online business coaching program out there.
In Lurn Platinum, you not only have access to A coach, but a TEAM of coaches. Myself and my team will directly help you build and grow your online business.
This is a proven, fast-track to success.
We’ve seen it all. And we’re here to help you accelerate your online business.
Here’s what some Lurn students have said…
“I’ve created an entire business in a matter of 3 days…” – Rosalee
“It’s the right step to get your financial freedom.” – Kryzia
“I have made my first $1,000!” – Mary
“I am so grateful for everyone in this community and all the coaches and Anik. Because of all of you – a mind shift happened.” – Minda
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg…
Lurn Platinum is the program I wish I had access to when I was trying to start a business online.
If you’re serious about creating a REAL, SUCCESSFUL online business, do not miss out on this opportunity.
Lurn Platinum isn’t for everyone. It’s only for those who really want to create a successful online business.
You can apply for Lurn Platinum at the link below. And we’ll see if you’re a good fit.
I’ll see you there.